|You are there when...
21. Theseus slays the Minotaur in the labyrinth.
22. Gaius Marius creates a Roman colony on Corsica.
23. Ibycus, the Greek lyric poet of crane fame, is born.
24. Scipio Africanus captures the last Carthiginian stronghold in Spain.
25. Twin towers guide the Classis Britannica to safe harbor.
26. Tiberius Claudius Drusus, a future Roman emperor, is born.
27. Gallienus is assassinated by his own soldiers during a siege.
28. Gaius Julius Aquila erects a library to honor his father.
29. Vergil dies of a fever without finishing the Aeneid.
30. Ramesses II adds the Second Pylon to the Temple of Amun.