|You are there when...
1. Julius Caesar crosses a point of no return.
2. Octavian defeats Mark Antony and Cleopatra VII.
3. Titus Flavius Vespasianus defeats the Jews.
4. Contantine I moves the Roman capital east.
5. Ptolemy II builds a famous lighthouse on Pharos Island.
6. Hannibal swears eternal hatred of the Romans.
7. Olympias, wife of Philip II, gives birth to Alexander the Great.
8. Arminius annihilates three Roman legions led by Quintilius Varus.
9. Artemisia buries her husband Mausolus in a magnificient tomb.
10. Phidias completes a gigantic statue of Zeus in ivory and gold.