1. new year's gifts sent by Romans to their friends and clients
2. form of public entertainment allowed only during this festival
3. poet who wrote epigrams that describe various gifts of the season
4. gifts given by adults and used as marbles or as gambling stakes
5. mock king who presided over the festival: Lord of _____
6. festival gifts sent by Romans to the homes of friends and clients
7. game similar to jacks played with the knucklebones of sheep
8. close-fitting cap of soft felt commonly worn during the festival
9. common cry of greeting during the festival meaning "hurrah"
10. material used in making the gifts called cerei
When you have a solution and want to verify it, click [CHECK].